For All of Maternity has an incredible team of doulas serving the greater St. Cloud, MN area as an agency called 4AM Doulas. 4AM is shorthand for For All of Maternity, get it!? But also, let's be honest, you'll likely call us at that time! 4AM Doulas are ready, day or night.
Interested? Fill out this brief form and we'll be in touch to schedule an interview. This agency model allows for a built-in backup doula, a community of support, plus access to more resources, education, and knowledge. Owned and operated by St. Cloud's most experienced doula, Paula will ensure you receive top-notch service no matter which doula you select from the agency. Meet our doulas here! Hiring a doula from 4AM Doulas means continuous support throughout your entire journey into parenthood - pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. We are passionate about helping you create the experience you deserve!
All agency clients receive the following services:
- 2 in-home prenatal visits with your chosen doula
- Phone/text/email availability
- On call time from receipt of retainer fee
- Doula support continuously through labor and delivery
- Up to a couple hours immediate postpartum help
- Postpartum check-in at home within two weeks of birth
- Bonuses from For All of Maternity: complimentary hour long prenatal body balancing (NOT massage) session, attendance at a Birth Plan Writing Class or $25 off Paula's Spinning Babies Parent Class (both offered regularly at the store), as well as 10% off clothing/products through 8 weeks postpartum
Doula services start at $795 with options available for discounts, payment plans, and custom bundling of services. Additional bodywork and prenatal massage is available, as well as birth classes, breastfeeding support, prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care, nutrition, and much more at the store. Inquire more about doula services here.